Saturday 2 June 2012

Carry On Tuesday # 158

I'm moving house tomorrow and will be without access to the internet for the next few days. Please Carry On without me, and hopefully I'll be up and running again in time for next Saturday's post. 


This week I'm using the opening words of Brian De Palmer's 2002 movie Femme Fetale as our prompt.  Enjoy!

ONLY IN OUR DREAMS....

Use some or all of the words in your short story or poem then leave your URL with Mister Linky. Then off you go, reading what your fellow writers have come up with!
If you'd like to see the trailer for the film, you'll find it at Carry On Tuesday Plus


16 comments:

  1. I prefer my daydreams to my night dreams (I hardly ever have any) hence my poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day dreams are truly what drives us forward...if they are realistic
    night dreams flash through the universe creating chaos.

    Kieth..hope the move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always believed that dreams can come true. If we want it badly enough and willing to work for it, anything is possible.

    Hope that everything goes smoothly with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the Move Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this prompt! Sorry I manged to post this poem on the long and winding road prompt ,too. I need to pay better attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the best on your move Keith

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WISH YOU THE BEST KEITH :)

    I enjoyed thoroughly writing for the prompt :) thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this prompt. I enjoyed writing in response to it. See my entry at http://hopefuljo.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/365-creativity-project-day-148/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My second entry in this blog. Thanks for providing the prompts. Good luck with your move. I know that's always quite an adventure in patience and endurance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wishing you a safe journey from old to new.your prompt again so reflects a moment in my time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have only used the word Dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the prompt was lovely...if only I could have actually gotten it posted on tues!! Ugh..the cluttered life of a mother!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all you do Keith and thank you to all of you writing peeps!!
    http://wordrustling.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/only-dreams/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just new at wordgathering...this is fun! thanks and happy moving!

    ReplyDelete